Friday 8 March 2013

Printing my wallpaper lengths! Thanks to Graham and Brown for all of their help!

This week I have been printing lengths for one of my designs, after a lot of really hard work I have finally got them finished and I am really proud of the way they have turned out!  Here's some photographs of me printing one of my lengths in pearl, gold & pale turquoise.






Thanks to Graham & Brown for sponsoring me for my final major project! this will enable me to produce lots of screen printed lengths on their fantastic wall doctor paper. I will be so proud to advertise their name along side my final collection at my degree show!

To see the amazing work produced at Graham & Brown Take a look at their website www.grahambrown.com, visit their blog blog.grahambrown.com, or follow them on twitter @grahamandbrown 




No comments:

Post a Comment